Lunch-cruise – Escapades Memphrémagog: Georgeville
From $199 per person
- One night stay in a suite with fireplace, kitchenette and BBQ
- Full American breakfast: scrambled eggs, bacon, baked patatoes, pankakes, pastry, bread, fresh fruits, yogourt, cereals, and more
- 3-services lunch cruise on the boat
- Access to our baths: outdoor hot tubs, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, Nordic shower and relaxation yurt
- Free Wi-Fi High-Speed Internet access — everywhere in the resort
Description of the journey:
- Duration: 4 hours – 11 am to 3 pm
- Meals: 3-services lunch served at tables, choice of main course and dessert in advance
- Animation: musicians & information capsules on the region
- Short stop: Guided or free tour of about 45 minutes from the village of Georgeville. (Art Gallery, General Store, Anglican Church)
Conditions d’utilisation :
Available Thursdays, July 19 to August 23, and Fridays, July 20 to August 24.
Escapades Memphrémagog policies: Taxes extra, service included with the meal. Prices and schedules are subject to change without notice. Service for wine and drinks offered on board. The bought tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Due to the increase in the price of fuel, a light surcharge could be applied to the cost of the ticket. This additional assessment will vary according to the monthly fluctuation in fuel prices.